Daystar Online Admissions
Welcome to Daystar Academy's online application system. Our goal is to make this system easy to use whether you are a brand new preschool parent or a seasoned Daystar pro who has mastered the art of the application.
A few helpful tips:
- This system is not mobile browser friendly. The application must be completed on a non-mobile browser (we recommend Google Chrome).
- Once you have created and logged into your account, you use it to submit an application for you child by selecting Create a New Student Application. You can use your account to submit any number of applications in future years as well.
- We value your family and your child. As a result, the application does take a bit of time. If you don't have time to complete it in one sitting, no problem, you can save your information and log back in to pick right back up where you left off at a later time.
- There is a $60 application fee for each application.
- After submitting the application, you will be able to track online your admissions status at the school by logging in to your account. There you will be able to print the completed applications, monitor when the school receives supplemental application forms and, if necessary, reprint the supplemental forms.
Request More Information
While we have designed Daystar's website to answer as many questions as possible, we know that some families have a unique situation that requires additional information. If you have looked through the website and can't find the answer, please Request More Information
and someone from Daystar's office will reach out to you.
The Daystar Education Association admits students of any race to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school, and does not discriminate on the basis of race in the administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.